Presented by Marat Bisengaliev’s Almaty Symphony Orchestra, the story of Mr. Adam unfolds through video projections on 15 moving frames, each scene conveying a different moment in his life. The production’s Technical and Engineering Equipment was provided by dreamlaser, who chose BlackTrax to help fulfill Vasily Barkhatov’s artistic vision. With BlackTrax technology, the video projections followed each of the moving frames with speed and precision.
- Presented by: Almaty Symphony Orchestra
- Technical & Engineering Equipment: dreamlaser
- Artistic Director: Marat Bisengaliev
- Art Director, Scriptwriter: Vasily Barkhatov
- Music Composer: Sir Karl Jenkins
- Leading Violin: Marat Bisengaliev
- Photos courtesy of Almaty Symphony Orchestra